Selasa, 4 Januari 2011

I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM

I never thought I will fall again,
I wish I never 
but what can do
When you trying to hide from yourself ?
I want to run away
I want to denies 
That is not mine!!!
But I not strong enough to do it!!


I try come to find myself again
And ask the same old question to your God
Is it true? Is it your?
And why this world been so stupid?
Where I can see something,
Where I can hear something,
That will make my day?


Everyday come and pass by
I try to say I'M BUSY
But everything .....
Sorry, I screwed up .....
I forgot to set my alarm.


I wish you can be there,
When the sky blues away....
I need to sleep to know more about dream,
but i need to wake to fulfill 
and make that dream come true.
I need sleep, seriously I not enough time to sleep
I forgot to eat so.

I try to push up
I try to run away from home
and I found....
Thank God, just enough to know you
You are as what you are.
I wish we can be a friend 
nothing else than that,
but not easy hide my felling
I"m sorry.
I try not to have too.
Beat the drum with single stick
make it's sound so flat d!!!!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ti dikerinduka